15 Oktober, 2008

DotA` "My Dream,My Hope, My Destiny, My Faith"

(chapter 1) My Dream

Hi all, first let me introduce myself..







My name is Hans Yonathan, nicknamed HnZ. I was born on July 30, 1989 in Jakarta, Indonesia.I'm studying at Bina Nusantara University in information system falcutate but my dream is to become a pro gamer . This year is my First year in University. I am very enjoy it becaused i found a lot of nice friend in here. ^^

(1996-2003)

I have been playing games since I was 7 years, I played consoles from super nintendo - Sega-playstation- love to play sports games,RPG games and Action Adventure Games.The best game that I ever played is "Winning Eleven" You must play that game, its really really good.. After console I played Pc games, like Counter Strike, and Nexia.

Then many more games like Battle realms, Starcraft, and online games like Seal Online. I played Warcraft 3 meele too but not realy serious.

(2004 - 2008)

At last I found Dota when I first entered highschool. I saw many people playing this game and also all my school friends. I hated this game before, never wanted to play dota because I thought it sucked!! but after all my friend request me to play dota with him, so i agree.
My first hero is razor, very-veru bad game. My friend killed me everytime.After that game I really loved DotA ^^. Why..? because it`s chalenge me to practice more and motivated me to defeat my friend. So after that, day by day I played dota, dont know for what! I only played for fun and so my friend could not bully me, but in my heart i found something empty. I`am very love dota, so "why can i be a profesional gamer..? " After that i found my dream.. Yeah my dream is to be a profesional gamer in dota gaming.


(chapter 2) My Hope

This is the procces of my journey to be a profesional gamer.. (2008 - ... )
By the way I managed a team with my school friends, 5 players! We went to another lan cafe to clan war with their team. That was when I really felt like playing this game more seriously..

We Joined a tournament but we lost, so sad.. After that loss my friend retired.. so I was alone. In mid of my third year in highschool i joined some tournament that named MIX YOUR TEAM. This tourney allowed to mix random player and mix it to 1 team, luckily Lakuci (Fnatic) and jojo (SCY.exc) in my team too, i get a lot of experience in here. We got third place too in this tourney.

Team 12 in MYT Tournament



Lakuci,mr grogi,Jojo(hnzw),azel,HnZ
Third place in MYT Tournament

After that tourney, i focuses to study because i must graduated in that year. Finally i`am graduated with a nice stat. In long holliday i`am joined bnet team, they are looking some one to be a support position, luckily i`am in that position so they required me. In this team i learned a lot of experience, we joined some tournament but unlukcy we lost.. >.< , but after`all in last tourney we joined we got third places (again!!! >.<), that tourney name is indogamers league. Very proud of it, i think.. ^^

Finally I entered university. I`am created/managed a new team in here. The team name called Ch. In this team i learned about many personalities in my team becaused it`s too many diferent along of us. We trained a month to ready joined emporium tourney rookie. We win 2 match and if we win 1 match again, our team minimal get 3`rd position, but after`all my hope to be first places doest gonna to be true.. unluckily my team loss and Ch. team exit/dissbaned. Someday i hope i got a nice team and win a several tourney in this country.. yeah.., this is my hope.. =p

(chapter 3) My Destiny


To be continued... ~


MANTAP GAN...!! =p

1 komentar:

Fume mengatakan...

ch blom bubar woi :p

ganti member doang :P